The best of the best little desktop theme tools all wrapped up into one great program.
Other than the fact that it's FREE, the outstanding features are just
too numerous to list every one here. After extensively testing Desktop
Architect's nearly limitless features in comparison with Microsoft
Plus!, here are just a few of the remarkable options you'll
have with this updated version.
- For compatibility issues, Desktop Architect can be set as a
stand alone application for use with other theme managers like Microsoft Plus! or Desktop Themes.
- Turn on/off WebView images and Startup/Wait/Shutdown logos.
- Change active screensavers or wallpaper images from a menu.
- Choose or alter color settings from a list and even flatten or raise 3D Objects.
- Add/remove sounds with preview options and easily check file details.
- Change desktop icons or restore defaults.
- Change cursors or restore defaults.
- Preview animated or static logo screens before you install them or reset your default logo images.
- Preview WebView images or reset default WebView settings.
- Add or remove Desktop Architect to your system tray on startup for easy access.
- Make the color around desktop icon text transparent.
- Randomize all themes or only the themes you like best at any time interval.
- Webmasters will enjoy the ability to save thumbnail previews and
even toggle options to catch the active icon, cursor, wallpaper, and color settings in the preview window.
The list really does go on and on but remember... it's FREE!
This program is not fully compatible with Windows XP.
This update includes a few bug fixes for Windows 9x along with extra support for Windows ME and Windows 2000. Download your FREE copy of Desktop Architect today and experience the best desktop modification tool to date.